FRANKIE & MYRRH Road Rage Reducer
Cleopatra's Bath & Body Boutique
Frankie & Myrrh Road Rage Reducer --- An Aromatherapy/ Car Freshening Spray --- Relief From Rush Hour, Slow Turners, Tailgaters, Cutter-Offers, Disorderly Detours, Psycho Cyclists, and Pushy Pedestrians.
The following are common manifestations of ROAD RAGE:
- Generally aggressive driving, including sudden acceleration, braking, and tailgating
- Cutting others off in a lane, or deliberately preventing someone from merging
- Chasing other motorists
- Flashing lights and/or sounding the horn excessively
- Yelling or exhibiting disruptive behavior at roadside establishments
- Driving at high speeds in the median of a highway to terrify drivers in both lanes
- Making rude gestures (such as "the finger"). -- don't act like you haven't done it.
- Shouting verbal abuses or threats
- Intentionally causing a collision between vehicles
- Hitting other vehicles
- Assaulting other motorists, their passengers, cyclists or pedestrians
- Exiting the car to attempt to start confrontations, including striking other vehicles with an object
- Threatening to use or using a firearm or other deadly weapon
- Throwing projectiles from a moving vehicle with the intent of damaging other vehicles
Do YOU have any of these symptoms? Do you KNOW anybody with these symptoms? Try ROAD RAGE REDUCER.
Designed as a calming car freshener, this spray smells like sweet Christmas morning. Imagine yourself in a sweet forest, calm and relaxed. If you're stuck in traffic, it may as well smell good. The #1 selling car freshener is pine, but we like Balsam Fir & Canadian Black Spruce much better. Soft and fragrant, Balsam is considered to be the Cadillac of Christmas Trees. Black Spruce is the most crisp, clean evergreen tree smell there is. We added a little Lavender and Orange to sweeten it even a bit more.
Lavender and Orange essential oils are both diffused in hospitals to keep patients calm. Balsam Fir & Black Spruce, with their sweet, light evergreen aromas are very grounding. This aroma will take you away from your angry place and transition you to the tranquility you need behind the wheel.
Be sure to breathe in the aroma. Spray into air, walk/drive into spray and inhale. Repeat for more scent and aromatherapy effect. For best aromatherapy results:
**At a stop light, not while you are moving! Spray several times into cupped hands, place hands over nose and mouth, then inhale deeply only through your nose for 30 seconds.
2.0 fl oz (59 ml)
Distilled Water, Alcohol, Essential Oils of Balsam Fir, Orange, Lavender, and Black Spruce, Fractionated Coconut Oil, Vitamin E, and Rosemary Seed Extract.
**Please consult your doctor before use, if you are pregnant or have any medical condition. Avoid getting product in eyes. This product has not been evaluated by the FDA and is not intended to diagnose, cure, treat, or prevent disease. Individual results may vary.